My Cart(0) View Cart
YETI - 416990
DigiMILL5 - Milling w/ WET CONNECT
US$ 36490.00Add to CartQty:
YETI - Digi-MILL5 K5+ - Dry Milling Machine
# 416990 - Mfg # 481-5000
* Plastic, wax, zirconium oxide, nano-composites, (glass ceramic*), CoCr, (Titan*)
* 5 simultaneously working axes
* Air pressure (min./max.): 7 bar/ 8 bar (recommended 7 bar)
* Automatic tool changer for 16 tools
* User friendly CAM software
* All open STL-files can be used
* Rotation range: 360 ° (A) | ±30 ° (B)
* For blanks Ř 98,5 mm with a height of 10 - 30 mm
* Synchronous spindle rotational speed till bis 60.000 U/min
* Maximum power output (Pmax): 600 W
* Repetition accuracy ± 0,003 mm
* Ready to be used with wet milling option
* Reduced vibration due to stable construction
Machinable materials: Plastics, wax, zirconium oxide, nano-composites, (glass ceramic*), CoCr, (Titanium*) ( *only digi MILL5 and digi MILL5 plus with wet milling option)
* 5 axes
* Harmonic Drive® gears free from backlash
* Rotary axis with highest true running accuracy
* A Axis: 360 Grad
* B axis: rotation angle of ± 30 degrees
Axis measurement: Automatic axis measurement and compensation for absolutely exact results
Repetition accuracy: ± 0,003 mm
* Round universal blanks with a thickness of 10 to 30 mm
* (Can be processed: wax max 25 / 30 mm, alloy max. 15mm, zirconium max. 25 mm)
* Diameter: 98,5 mm with step
* For wet grinding option specific three-fold block holders available
Wet grinding option:
* 3 liquid nozzles at the spindle for wet grinding
* External wet grinding module (optional
Exchange of workpieces: Manual exchange of blanks
Collet chuck: For tools with 3 mm shank diameter and max. 40 mm total length
* Automatic tool change station for 16 tools
* Tool length detection and tool breakage monitoring via pressure key
* Diamond-coated tools can be used
* Compressed air monitoring for automatical tool changing
* Synchronous spindle
* Nominal power under constant load (S1): 300 Watt
* Maximum power output (Pmax): 600 Watt
* 4-fold layering
* Hybrid ceramic ball bearings
* Rotational speed range up to 60,000 RPM
* Radial deviation at internal cone of the precision shaft < 1 ?m
* Blocking air prevents entering of foreign substances in the bearing area · Cone cleaning
* Opening at the housing side for air extraction
* Underpressure sensor for monitoring the air extraction
* 24 Volt output for connecting the switching unit
* Switching unit PSW 01-RSV for automatically switching a vacuum cleaner
* YETI digi MILL tool board without tools
* Wet grinding option
* Block holders for glass ceramics
Dimensions (W/D/H): 490 x 445 x 540 mm
Weight: ca. 75 kg
Q & A
2. What is warranty for equipment ?
24 months or 2000 hs of use , what ever reaches first.
3. If some glitch happen who do I need contact? What period is due for repair?
Yeti will contact you via TEAMVIEWER ( most of the companies do same procedure )
Service will be done between 8-17 hs european time , Monday to Friday
What period is due for repair?
UNDER THE WARRANTY
If the problem is solved remotely, it is with in the day or 2
If the problem requires a tech within the warranty, you need to send the machine to US Dental Depot to be fixed.
Highly recomended is to keep the packing box at least during the waranty period.
If needed, Tech from Germany Yeti would come to Us Dental Depot but is unlikely .
AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD
If the problem is solved remotely, it is with in the day or 2 you can opurchase remote support ( PHONE - TMW – SKYPE )
If the problem requires a tech on the machine, you need to send the machine to US Dental Depot to be fixed, or pay the tech traveling expenses ( if tech has available to fly immediately, sometimes is faster to ship themachine ).
Considering all scenarios, this is standard procedure for the industry
Again, is highly recomended is to keep the packing box at least during the waranty period.
4. Who is installing equipment?
Your computer ( notebook ) arrives already installed and tested. If you are installing your software ( not recommended by yourself) , our recommendation is to hire TMV services from germany and they will be happy to install the software and test it.
Regarding unpacking and installing the complete system.
Every day are more laboratories that do not leen a tech to install the equipments. They know how to do it themselves.
But , still are an important percentage of labs that prefer to pay the installation service and receive thier set turnkey.
In this scenario you should consider the expenses of travelling to your office, and the extra time that normally takes trying to place the equipment in specific shelves, answering questions from several people, and he small issues that normally come to surface in any standard equipment installation.
5. Is there any person who will train our staff?
We do not provide specialization seminars, or staff training. We are happy to instruct in all the specifics about our machines. But we do not know how to make a CadCam case.
Notebook with Installed CAD/CAM [Weight: 2.000 kgs]
|Add to Cart|
Wet Grindin Option Units [Weight: 40.000 kgs]
|Add to Cart|
You Might be also interested in :
USA: +1 954 874 6325
ARGENTINA: +54 11 5219 4196
COLOMBIA: +57 1 344 1762
MEXICO City: +52 554 169 6850
PERU: +51 1 640 9333
VENEZUELA : +58 21 2771 0716